Monday, November 26, 2012

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com wayI moved now y

Way, how do we descend?"
The tiny bitterness of Ms. Jin says with smile:"Now already at least next hour."She immediately sees watch and says:"We pass in and out hole for time should at two around hours.H'm, we have two choices now.The first is a mountain cabin that we get to neighborhood to avoid breeze snow, then contact with vice-president Xue, let them send person to rescue.The second is that we descend mountain by ourselves.It is 3:00 p.m., because of journey drive ice snow overaly, our speed affirmation will consumedly descend, should be able to arrive about 6:00 we the bread car park of location."
I wanted to think and took out satellite telephone and Xue Cai Ling's contact to get up.
Xue Cai Ling knew us the situation here, she means to have already sent a person up to pick us up, and our neighborhood in fact also has to fight a brigade especially the member of team are carrying out to protect a task, for this reason we directly descend mountain for like.
Since it is so, we next mountain?For keeping someone from slipping and falling down but fall into a precipice, I still allow them to pull me this locomotive before go but my hand in but hold a handle to in advance ready to of sharp knife, slip and fall down but take at someone when I pour I can sharp knife to kill into the ice noodles or the rock, thoroughly live to stop a dangerous skidding.
So, we started the itinerary of the Jian of our walking gait Wei.However let I the distress affair came again, after, an hour's light snow and language soft and small cloud again makes a show of a weak most obvious characteristic for female:They started collapsing.Still light snow colligation wear back good, but because of bottom mountain of cause, language soft small cloud really had no better way, I hence have to part a Chan hand them unwillingly ex- go.What still calculating is lucky BE, the physical strength of Zhi Die still saves, substitute I at part support small cloud, shared some burdens for me.
Snow but more and more big, the snowflake of goose hair sort floats the time in my eyelid, because of the air temperature lowest cause, even can't melt, have to to depend on light snow's at the back artificial to sweep snow.Make reference to this wench, her nature is us in the middle the most happy person, ride see the elder sisters an on my back three tread a slippery, five tread a to pour of, even the ground of Luo Luo smiled out.The pure Yan saw spirit call way:"Elder brother, don't you spoil her, put her down to walk and see her still and smile us not?"
The light snow smells the speech frighten keep lolling out tongue, hurriedly try to please to encourage for everyone:"The Yan elder sister encourages!The soft elder sister encourages!The cloud elder sister encourages!The orchid elder sister encourages,beats by dre australia!……"
At light snow that sweet girlish voice the delicate chamber encourage under, we difficultly trudge.Snow was more and more big to get up, even all started accumulating snowflake since the very thin 1 F on the light snow body, the wench had to constantly rush toward to beat own show hair, in order to prevent become white hair female.
Arrive when we visited the place of fog Song I estimated a route of travel, hence drum strength:"Everyone adds to chase a strength,Beats By Dre Diamond, we have already walked one greater half, also could not have for an hour we can sit to ……"
I am here making reference to, suddenly a few screams interrupted my words, I frightened under hereafter see go, sees I after death of the few females was all taken the point knife system!
Is a ninja!I momentary made as follows judge, cold sweat immediately immerse Yin but from my back, I have already had no time to why want the such gist of Xue Cai Ling, make the enemy easily carry on a successful sneak attack to us like this.
These people about have more than tens, an is dressed in snow-white dress Shan and receive a head with the plain white cloth face, only bare eyes and nose.A great deal of ice snow glued from their dress Shans it is thus clear that, they are a Fu to carry on a sneak attack to us in snow ground!
I took a look nearby, in addition to the pure Yan walks on my front, Zhi Die and language soft small cloud at my body side, the light snow is on my back outside, other five femaleses are all controled by these guys.The pure Yan indignantly walks to me nearby and loudly calls a way:"What person are you ?Want to do what?"
Suddenly an enemy uses to return to calculate fluently a Chinese language way:"Mr. Wen, we don't want to be an enemy with you.However, we want to ask you to visit and hope that you can match with."
I sneer at a way:"Visiting can, that you release my friends?"
That person cold way:"That doesn't go.You pay that person vegetable to talk not calculate words, how can I believe you?"
I smell speech great anger and scold a way:"The NTM Japanese invaders just talks not to calculate words!Japan dwarf you listen to, if you dare to move a finger of my friend, I will let your dead have no whole corpseses!"
That person sneers at 1 and take finger Chuo Chuo Huang Ling Ling's forehead, way:"I moved now, your ability will how am I?Mr. Wen please know to mutually order, don't the wild diagram make what action.Otherwise, the safety of your friends we can not promise!"
I put a light snow from the body down and let the Zhi Die protect.Although the Zhi Die returns to calculate ancient not force superior, the self-preservation is still more than enough.I press down eager to have a try pure Yan and shake to say to her:"The Yan Yan don't move and was handled by me and then went!"
I stand to the pure Yan their front cold way:"That good, I go with you.However, I ain't greatly either to believe the prestige of your Japanese, how I do you would release they?"…The computer novel stands 16 K.cNs
That person tooks a look me, way:"For meaning our sincerities, we only leave two hostages and all otherly put.Mr. Wen, you should know, this is already that we biggestly extended time limit.Like, you are five who would like to leave to do hostage?"
At this time, gold kind United States loudly calls a way:"You are to kidnap so, the police can't pass yours!"
That person cold way:"This woman's mouth is getting tooer many, she even if 1.Is moreover a……"that person is treating to talk, autumn orchid suddenly cold way:"I also calculate 1."
Rest three the females listenned to all not from gratefully saw come over to the orchid in autumn, autumn orchid but tiny tiny to them on smiling, say:"Did not relate to of, I believe that the Wei son can't make us suffer from injury."
Three females are very quick and then be released, ran to come over, soft with pure Yan, light snow, small cloud and language they hug to arrive together.
I took a look the orchid in autumn and order to her, then oppose humality:"That good, that do we leave?"
Those white dresses receive noodles the person hold kind United States of autumn orchid and gold backward the noodles draw off, while what they walk isn't the road that descends mountain.I am to the way of Zhi Die:"Zhi Die, protection good they, our person soon meeting come of."
After the Zhi Die promises, I prepare to follow an enemy but go.The suddenly pure Yan is sad to shout in a body that rushes toward me, sob a way:"Elder brother, you must take good care of and leave life back, otherwise my meeting ……"
I smile to daut the Qin head of pure Yan, Wen Yan Dao:"The Yan Yan is free.The enemy seems to be not to want my life, they should are another to have to beg and otherwise can't calculate thus, either,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, but assassinate with the gun all right.You stop worrying, I will be on the hoof to bring back an autumn orchid to come."
The pure Yan sobs to nod and temporarily sobs difficult language, and the language soft and small cloud, light snow they also weep over to pull my sleeves not to depend on not to give up.I 11 put on for them tears, then resolutely leave, walks while turning head way:"The wenches accept tears, otherwise skin wrinkle, can be not beautiful!"
When I come out ten several rices, the light snow shouts loudly a way:"Elder brother, I below the hills wait you, if you don't come back, I wait your lifetime!"
I smile to flick to the bond maid and go in quick time.
I follow an enemy gradually and go gradually and far, very quickly pure Yan they leave some very small dark shadows for, however the breeze between the mountains roar and shout to pare off and seem many females to still sob in the distance ……





Book nine Shou enemy chapter 241 bait is what
Renew time:2008-9-1616:30:56 chapter word numbers:4242

The enemy held kind United States of autumn orchid and gold to quickly back in an a little bit even slow snow ascent, immediately from Lin Zi in take out sledge and skiing plank.See, they in advance prepare very and well!
The enemy who has a conversation with me Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment