Monday, November 19, 2012

beats dr dre phenomenon appear a

You ……"say I took out from the bosom a gold coin throws to he.
"Gold ……gold ……gold coin!!A gold coin?"Boy's concussion says.
"How?Isn't enough?"I am wrinkly to ask a way.
"Enough ……enough and enough enough ……ten bags all enough ……just many."The boy is honest to say.
"Be getting more and then give you~~~"
"Many thanks to young master, but young master …… do these coals didn't°yet be ground want don't……"
"Need not, the whole piece at the right moment …… I will the whole piece of ……"
The "is so heavy, I still invite several individuals to lift to return to for young master~~~" boy says.
"Despise me?The boy wants to remember to despise anyone ……otherwise you will suffer a los!!"I clapped to clap his head to picked up this all alone bad water many 100 kilograms of coals turn round to leave, but don't know when I lead to come to many persons who round a view with the boy's bargain, they whispers of say:"Is not this person a hairiness diseases?Buy a bag of coal with a gold coin?"
"A gold coin I buy 100 bags also all right …… Xi Xi this person is really a fool ……" but I then am disdained to to their to laugh at, dark in the heart:"Ha ha ha~~~~Smile ……heartily smile~~~~Wait I to use this a piece of piece of of the coal became a diamond of you smiled not to come out any further ……"take to imitate the coal that the Buddha has no weight all alone at public and shocked, satirize, the bottom and being hard to go to the look in the eyes of letter left a market and carried coal, I happily walked face top's exerting is to smile an idea to imitate a Buddha, I carry on the back up of Be not the black oil coal mine any more but is a Shan to dazzle the eyes the diamond of ray of light!!
At sought a corner of nobody I used a 'in a twinkling transfer'return to by the lake in the mirror lake, but for being not discovered I at'manufacturing'diamond I decide to seek another a hidden place.After all I with the sorcery make diamond also too astonishing pursue a life time~~~~However good at college what don't is a place enough big, I finally found out a knoll valley!!
The valley isn't big but very hidden, and still signs a piece of stone tablet to write outside the valley-the student forbid to go into inside!!See my heart of this stone tablet rise a viewpoint right away- this be'legendary'of forbidden ground??However I didn't also discover to have after checking of elaboration several what monster or the thing like the evil monster, how much make me a little bit disappoint ……still think can have what fortuitous of type of!!Finally, I started mine'build a stone'plan ……I took out a cake of first smaller of in case don't succeed to white white wasted.Then come to'gravity Shu'continuously aggravate to aggravate again ……but I then excitedly looking at continuously constringency of the coal of fist head the constringency is again!!Until the coal constringency arrives original of half the size stop descend ……
"Is not the strength enough?"Think I again aggravate have been adding ……have been adding!!Finally my theory got a confirmation, the diamond of a thumb size falls at in my hand, but I am quickly dead tired ……
"Unexpectedly do a cake of so the diamond incredibly give° me tired become so ……if finish doing this bag don't give° me dead tired?Say this space sorcery to is really so devoid of any merit?I don't believe ……I don't believe~~~~"Roar loud I throw the coal of one sack to air then quickly condense the light ball of one and other space chemical element to hit in the past, an of light ball indiscrimination shot a coal bag, it was like that small drop of water similar many a pickle makes a mickle, many small light balls condensed greatly and only ball ……but light the sack within ball was like time to stop similar an on every occasion hanged over there!!However everything hasn't ended using of my madness hands do an action for squeezing before chest, while air that foot has ten meter the big light ball start matching with me of the signal flow out like water polo ……suddenly once the my hand twist, light the ball was like to be divided into two half half to left, another half turned right to move for a while, and also so for a while originally the bag carrying became Z all of a sudden graphemic!!
Be rattled withdrew to go to under me the sorcery chemical element transformed of bag'touch'of one fall at ground up, I come forward to open a bag a to see the in front that a geezer phenomenon appear at me right away ……the coal of bag and bag bottom didn't become just in-between of but become a kind ……became a leg thick to throw crystal-diamond!!



Chapter 21:trap


!!Is eccentric to appeal~~rich, praise Qian Chang~~have no money of, hold personal field
"This ……is what is the row?"Looking at oneself to cut up rough under of outcome I am stunned speechless, carefully remember each previous act to fear wrong leaked what ……
"Distort ……space warp!!"I finally knew the place of problem, the space warp give°ed the coal to squeeze crystal ……" has never thought the strength of space warp incredibly so big ……etc.!!Ha ha ha~~~~Is really that the sky help me also!!"I thought of right away the strong strength that makes use of space warp becomes coal diamond, speak the stem does.
I after coagulating a great deal of space chemical element start to give the coal of Z form then double do to embrace a globosity slowly is turned with different direction, and the chemical element condense of the ball also start matching with my hands distortion to revolve ……looking at the coal is like in the ball leaked air of balloon continuously constringency constringency, diminish again diminish ……my heart is pleased if crazy, but I have never intended to stop bottom, because do I want to see it to compress to arrive what extent?Finally at pretty much almost 200 catties of coals pack into after and I the about tall coal became the diamond of thumb size ……and I also know to compress at the same time, otherwise what all have no!!
I broke up a space chemical element diamond to immediately throw to fall.Then incredibly obscure drilled to go into an underground!!
"!!!I do of but diamond be not what'ginseng fruit'~~~~You come out for me ……"looking at my own labor achievement drive the earth to confiscate.Oneself how swallow next this tone?Hence the concussion also forgot my own strength to directly begin to dig under me and also calculated gains and losses to put into burly earth and put nothing important difference in the sand in my hand so much, have no the two times give from the rock sew it dig come out, a fall in hand I just know the reason that it drills into ground ……unexpectedly one is very small the diamond of thumb size only incredibly have more than 100 catties heavy!!
And I still surprisedly discover it in still conceals a strong energy, an energy that was full of a space chemical element!!
"Unexpectedly the crystal can so easily store energy ……" I realize gradually what I do be not what diamond but a piece of sorcery crystal stone!!In creating absolute being mainland forever the sorcery of the high class crystal stone is more expensive than those not practical precious stones ascend ten much and doubly,beats dr dre, sorcery the crystal stone and sorcery crystal has an essential dissimilarity, sorcery crystal once the sorcery exhaustion will be ground crack, but sorcery crystal stone then with evil monster Jing stone homology can circulate an use many times until it damages ……
For authenticating its quality, I decide'light of'knead it several next see it exactly have much hard, result my luck has whole body of capability, grow to deliver sticking out of a root to also simply knead not ground it, I am this double of to easily knead the hand of the stone of ground x-rated evil monster Jing incredibly can not move its very small amount, this brings serious stroke to my confidence ……hence I also attend to not to ascend this is I'all sorts of hardship'just do out of thing.
"Incredibly dare to challenge my patience,cheap dr dre beats!!I choke you to death~~~~~"I bite a holding of tooth dead life.So a minute excessively ……passed by for two minutes ……but the I make of, hard get the crystal stone of abnormal condition since intact have no Sun of quietly lie at me.
I ……finally gave up, surrender, compromise!!I really take this crystal stone nothing important way ……I looking at a student of it is in my hand Shan wear the ray of light of precious stone, I consider its use, proper I relaxed neurotic of the strange affair took place at the same time,dr dre beats, it sent out light light to slowly rise in my hand, then sent out the a great deal of, the space chemical element of translucent form kind like glue starts spreading to open in my hand, I have no of panic with fear because I feel to get it is at according to I Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment