Monday, November 19, 2012

beats dr dre painful time comfort

, Although not much, also not to make me resume physical strength to trouble him situation, at least that kind of the hunger being painful feel to have already alleviated a lot.
The sky brightens bright after, he takes me to in the vacant land of outside and bind me to a tree top in the stake and then sit to my flank to let out a group of bees keep watch on a surroundings circumstance and looking at the bee that he uses for him,dr dre beats, he uses before thinking of of the soil divide time, the soil escape Shu, I cannot help but asking a way:"The city of the east, are you the descendant that the country of soil gets rid of the insect teacher absolute being crane one clan?"
Hear I say so east city's looking at my look in the eyes is suddenly full of murderous look, let my body immediately one Zhan, is dark strange oneself's curiosity so strong to do what?This not is have no a matter to seek a matter?Early know don't ask that the question of the nothing important meaning.
Very long he just lays up murderous look to no longer see me and turns a head to hope the sky to mumblingly say:"Is surprisingly you unexpectedly know, I soon forgot."
?I still really received a rightness, I still had been thinking that I is the fire that is foolish in the cartoon version to copy in, dare the feeling is a TV version the fire shadow world of place now by himself/herself of, but the day that I unintentionally see before toward a clan divide inheritance sealing of"卍 " of head printed sign and how explained? "卍 " Sign not is belong to a fire shadow cartoon version?
In fact I still feel that the day prints to record to want printing of the ratio"×" to record toward a"卍 " on the clan forehead of good-looking, I till now the still very certain fire copies of the brain of animation producer absolutely is to enter water, unexpectedly and arbitrarily distort an AB original painting, that curses to print to change into "×" sign good-looking?Does he think that that is 《the × war records steel absolute being the soldier is 》still 《》 ?
"Alas!All when also think these uselesses, again not is go toward my forehead up print,beats dr dre, I think to be so much dry what?"Saw oneselfs all till this kind of time also can not change the trouble of entertain foolish ideas, I banded together keep wanting to use the wodden post that the back part of skull bumps after death.
I band together here, the east city also looking at the sky silent not language, two of us are momentary who didn't talk, the atmosphere immediately has some awkward silence.Carry on the back cool breeze after canning not standing this kind of chilly felling, hesitate along while, I just openings have no the words seek words' saying:"You are the person of the country of soil, that do you come to wood leaf to do what?Should not is come to do spy of?"
If the spies are like him to like this put energy on personal problem, that we wood the leaf absolutely should let off firecrackers a celebration.
Indeed as expected see the eastern city look in the eyes lookinging at of deep You cloud in the visiting of afar saying:"I some to the country of soil impressions all have no and live since me a leaf in the wood from my remark, my mother is the person of absolute being crane one clan, the father is just the common run of people, and 2 people's marriage isn't blessed, so the mother escaped from household and father to arrive at wood leaf's recessiveness to cover up a living of down together.At my pimping time father have to the disease died, the mother also therefore committed suicide, a night of my losing this the most important two close relatives are in the world.
You basically don't know that is what feel, that kind of pain and sufferings that is suffered to want to depart from this life, basically can not bear with, the parents die behind I always a person hides at dark of weep over in room, don't know why oneself still needs to live in this in the world.When the government is luxuriant the smiling face of sort taking sunlight appear to stretch out a hand to me at my in front, I suddenly have a felling that is redeemed and just discover originally this world isn't in the imagination so ash dark despair.
Is that the government is luxuriant in my most painful time comforts me and keep company with me, take I come out the day of that pain and sufferings, to me she is that I am here in the world the most important close relatives, I once swore I would definitely protect her well, make anyone not hurt her, but surprisingly I but still keep failing to keep promise, finally she is unexpectedly drive-"
East the city cannot say any further, the tears has already slipped to drop down from the cheeks, he try very hard to of by hand wipe several bottom eyes just turn a head to see toward me and about to speak words but immediately stunned speechless, see his facial expression of foolish Leng, I just discover some deliver in his own face cool, this just consciousness unexpectedly be not doing know when also falling in by himself/herself tears.
The tears is misty view, I mumblingly say:"That kind of feel that I know!Is standing alone, cold, extreme of emptiness, imitate a Buddha this icy cold of the world leave oneself for an individual similar, is all person forever, any further can't someone concern himself/herself with all love, any further can't someone to he or she unselfish dedication, have nothing at all, leaves himself/herself, that kind of cold of felling even if be dressed in many clothes again, body still control don't live of dither ……"
The east city looking at my vision suddenly become abnormality of soft, then he openings in a soft voice ask a way:"If I really kill Yu Zhi wave You your meeting how?"
My look in the eyes immediately turns to do sharp knife blade and don't hestitate of say:"Killed you!All anyway must kill you!"
This sentence finishes saying I just realize I at say what, then just the detection of those who believe and follow the seer just that oneself the first time produced to strongly kill an idea to him for an instant.
Originally think that he will be therefore angry, unexpectatively he hears the cloud that I say so to on the contrary and loosely lie to nearby looking at the sky flotage at me saying:"We all indeed as expected belong to the same person, the sudden is to so dislike you, if not because Yu Zhi wave You, probably we can become an in each other's confidence good friend also perhaps."
"I don't like to cheat to establish, will bring oneself to vex."
The east city seems some sigh of say:"Say is also, is to bring to vex just, however see ain't a that so dislikes you now at me up, you say, you still have what wishes don't complete, I can at you die hereafter go to and complete for you."
"My wishes be with the very loving life of elder brother You together, can you go to and complete for me,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com?Replace me after I die"
I say very badly, indeed as expected see the eyebrows of east city start flutter, even the muscles on the face are taking out, lead a good half-day he just say a , "I will cover up two of you together."
My making a pretense of don't hear, just challenge of say:"What is your wishes ?If your dead drops probably me can also go to and complete for you."
Originally think that he really gets angry this time, unexpectatively he unexpectedly sits very hard think want just answer:"My wishes is see to the country of soil one eye the parents are born of nation, but if my true dead drops, I hope that you can cover up me luxuriant in the government nearby, the clay-cold world must be very cold, if at she nearby certain can't feel cold."
"Idiot."Do not know why blurting out these two words of my subconscious.
His listenning to is inattentive, just disappointedly say:"BE?Probably?In fact the death should is 1 kind to set free to me?The government is luxuriant clay-cold I again become a person of solitude, my world becomes a gray color once again, so one personal solitude of on the hoof really painful, have already had some to feel sick of this iciness but again boring of world."
"Don't say so isn't the pessimism very good?You are just many big?Will die to have to be live?If the top Shan classmate knows your this appearance also can't happy."
Can not stand his this neither dead nor alive to look like is get suppress the appearance of Yu disease, I cannot help but explaining and convincing him, unexpectatively he but smile to looking at me to say:"You are an idiot?We now but the enemy relate to, I have already harmed you so miserably, why still need to sympathize with me?You should very anxious to my dead just to, feeling, you really isn't suitable for to be a ninja."
Has there been how many persons to once say this sentence to me?I have already listenned to Be getting more benumbed.
The mouth of Pie Pie I just thinking counter-attack, but he suddenly again say:"If my dead drops you will can't shed tears for me?"
"Absolutely can't!"I am thousand times affirmative of say.
He sighed tone and said with smile with a kind of sad facial expression:"I think is also, I am just standing alone[one] person in the world here, even if die also can't someone shed tears for me, if I really died, should be very quick the meeting be forgotten?"
So sad voice and facial expression right away make me can not sustain the blows, I hurriedly say:"I just was to cheat yours, if you died Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment