Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Facebook s also several days

The white wheat flour opposes a person to every moment keep an alert of importance, in the in a flash that he moves, already Xu power due-out of inside the interest mediate to flow out to the hand.
Bend fingers in counting a to play, two sword spirit Shu ground the wolf with ferocious facing Jing leaders inherit.
The wolf Jing leader fixs for want to compare just of those are small Gao many, the body in the sky and unexpectedly can also avert from together quickly matchless sword spirit among them, counteract a wolf tooth good strong line of change the another a sword annoys of movement direction.But he the manner then is constant of wolf tooth stick Dou cranium next.
The dark nail prints to shoot dark cold light above at me.When he once avoided two sword spirits,google, I had already known that I despises him.However this has no influence with general situation.
I just wanted to have action, but felt "Feng" on the shoulder to wear to go to battle a calories, in the heart on moving, immediately stopped all actions, the skill vacating comes together a great deal of inside interest to have unpredictable.
See a wolf tooth the stick will be hit with the power of the thunderbolt on my head, "Feng" still at painful of beating and catching fire Ge.The wolf Jing leader sees in this case, I is still beaming with smiles, the town settles self-composed, in the heart although greatly in order to doubt, is still to press forward with indomitable will of facing my head hit down.
See a wolf tooth the stick will hit in my head, it bloom my head, in the wolf Jing leader eyes once the flash across put on in raptures, in his eyes, descend a moment he will acquire an end victory.
The suddenly together red hair purple flame is from"Feng" jet, flame come leisurely, but imply great power, jet black and shiny wolf tooth stick almost at come in contact with flame of started melting for an instant, black of iron water follow a wolf tooth stick get down drop go to.
Imitating the Buddha is a dry firewood to meet very hot fire, the flame more burns more prosperous, the ground rings out miscellaneous and disorderly of"burst" voice.The wolf Jing leader immediately appears flurried terrified air, iron water current grasps the furry hand of wolf tooth stick at him up, he immediately Ai is 1, peep out painful air, the wolf tooth stick fell down.
I is still to lightly hope him, suddenly boxing, having no can resist of devote major efforts to beat he flies the wolf Jings of returning he in.
I turned a head to hope an eye to still hiccup of"Feng", still continuously have the flame in light red to rush out from its mouth, is this light flame unexpectedly can one handle Jing the steel create of wolf tooth the stick melt for an instant, it is thus clear that the power of this flame have much big.
Wolf Jing leader coolly way:"Brothers, you way the line is actually so high, is not likely to be unknown generation of book book,cnn, is three Huangs eight partieses in of which clan of person."
My cold way:"You not is say that I am the person of wolf clan?"
The wolf Jing leader facial expression is frightened of hoped me"Feng" of the one eye shoulder, way:"Our person of wolf clan absolutely can't with the person of wing clan entwine together, the bird in your shoulder, clear is the fire crow in the wing clan is one clan."
"Fire crow?"I ha ha say with smile:"Have you ever seen have so supercilious fire crow?"
He has a fit a way:"I don't care which clan you are, but I want to tell you, the name of wolf emperor you should know, if you dare the order of breaching the wolf emperor, your end will be very pathetic."Make reference to this, once the sudden tone turn and take some flatter a way:"You want to come around now, I will definitely give° today's business to all forget.
As long as you send the little princess to the wolf emperor and wait your is a glory honor and riches, wolf emperor as long as unifying demon field, just generally get the human life field only is explore a bag to take a thing sort similar and easy, equal year of demon Wang Sheng Zu's adult unified demon field, the time used in less than a year even conquered fairylands, the condition is a very small human life field,Facebook."
Associate the situation of wolf emperor unified human life field, wolf Jing the leader Be some to be dizzy with success, "I receive to advise you still the darling return to stone soup mountain with me and saw wolf emperor from have your advantage.Otherwise your dead expects soon."
My hands embrace before chest, hoping of inhospitality he, dark way in heart these stupid demon don't do a lot of thinking a thinking of, if wolf emperor really have real strenght unified demon field, also need the princess of monkey clan to do?The real strenght is the whole, as long as you have real strenght, don't need any of borrowing.
I pull Pan peach the leisureliness go straight up to go, the side walks side way:"You bring message for me to the wolf emperor, let he to I a little bit law-abiding, want ~only I at a day, can't make him tough.Otherwise let him careful item last cut-off head.Long Gong Bao hid to soon appear, I didn't hope to see wolf clan and the mankind's conflict, if the situation that also appears this town son, also let him careful item last cut-off head."
Block all shake with fright at my wolf Jings of in fronts of step aside a road for me, I see if don't see of nearby pass by from they.Walk half, I stopped down.
I have some gloomy ways:"Mankind's field and demon field are always uneasy, your kill me to ignore, but these common run of people are innocent, and each of you leaves an arm and regards as to bury along with."
"With what?In addition to the wolf emperor nobody can orderany me!"The wolf Jing leader mouth hard way.
I the Huo ground turn round, two Yi Yi golden light Nus hope him, wolf Jing the leader is guilty of don't dare to go towards seeing, pendency head with me.I sink a track:"Can orderany you with my real strenght!"
"Feng" is on my shoulder inclined Ni his one eye, peep out the air of cajolery in the eye.
Under the invisible pressure that I send out, the wolf Jing leader flowed the sweat of a head of gradually, and could not also completely keep person's form, from the beginning the department starts knowing that the whole faces all change to return to wolf head.
"Roar!"
Be chopped in two along with an arm, the wolf Jings send out painful of roar, an arm sinks into on the ground and change the forelegs of returning the original wolf, blood continuously of drop write.
I coldly hoped their one eye, there is no a silk in the heart cant not bear to, these guys killed the whole person of small town, just wanted an arm of each of them Be getting more generous.Originally killed light they also not in order to lead, just I considered that this am the business of demon field and the human life field, besides this kind of miserably the matter once took place as well on the demons, I this outside time and space comer combine wasn't suitable for to interfere this matter.
Is tiny tiny a sigh me to turn round to leave.A Yin the cold vision print back at me.
The wolf Jing clan isn't kind give up, this is as early as I anticipate in, just I don't put they to the eye, their real strenght, even I need not make moves, just seven small can solve.
Besides there is also several days, we can get into red Xia mountain.
Wait until the wolf Jing clan parties to come to real superior, I already the body was received by the monkey clan for the honored guest in the red Xia mountain.I think that the demons of clan that the monkey clan can't take pleasure in seeing to be different from step into their own holy lands.
After safe and sound several days, we safely step the boundary of going into the red Xia mountain.Not the red Xia mountain Kui is a demon clan first holy land, mountain peak connect with each other, continuing go to the horizon, limitless and boundless, its eminence Song go into cloudy regions, concealed have no in the cloud and mist, make people difficult peep its true character.
More is thorough red Xia mountain, the wonderful view is more many, it make people sigh with regret.
Precipice, cloud Ning green jade man, green loosen a verdant and luxuriant Ji, resolute and firm outstanding, thousand Zis are ten thousand Tais.Qiao stone numerous and densely spread out, competitively rising, the hot springs whole year round sprays to flow out, have no the color didn't smell to drink to bathe.
Like one personal fairyland red Xia mountain, really be"holy land" is two words.
Is a night, we are under the Xie in a loose wood in mountain, Pan peach tells me, we just entered red Xia mountain just just and wanted to arrive the territory of monkey clan, the road also having several days wanted to walk, have to pass then a place that is named "blessing hole in the sky" can arrive a real monkey clan holy land.
China beginning in month in mountain up, fog spirit curls up, eyebrow scar after new moon is concealed now cloud Xi, everything seems to be faintly discernable under the setting off of cloud and mist in the forest, like see thing through the veil, the dim moonlight isn't pure.
The algidity is very heavy, however has "Feng" at, the whole cold wet spirits can not close to us.
Once ate thing, Pan peach soon asleep.I lean on a thou loose up, eyelid also gradual of some heavy, also murky sleep pass by.
The breeze stops a month thin, deep mountain in the hair seem to be uncanny more, the half dream half comes to in, I am suddenly awake to come over, seven small also lift head, good elephant at listen to what, I secretly a smile Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment